Craps Game

bu hu hu ...
Game time ...
well..few days ago, actually it was me who sent the email - Kari, do you have any other games that I can create by using VB? just for fun -
yup...got the reply ... then this game has been born ...

- C R A P S G A M E - (dont ask me what does this title mean ... cuz I dunno)

I believe for most people this game is kind of boring ...
but personally for me ... -who finally made this game by using 'basic code' that i've learned so far-
this game gives me -self-satisfaction-

thinkin' thinkin' thinkin'
shaking my brain ...
biting my nails ...
lookin' at the ceiling in my cold-little room ...
staring at my monitor with VB 2007 displayed on it ...
taking a deep breath ...
'POW' ...

here is the game ...!!!
enjoy!!

PS.. this game also teaches you that gambling is not good ... trust me ...
-Forgive me Father ,,, I created this sin-ful game ...-

Ou Ou Ou ... forgot 1 thing,,,sorry for the background etc ... hey don't blame me,, i'm not graphic guy ... !!!

--comment pls--

1 comments:

Jalu said...

bikin game masalah Judi, tidak! apa yang kamu lakukan, moral bangsa ada di tanganmu angga! *berlebihan nih*

Copyright © 2008 - a's steps - is proudly powered by Blogger
Blogger Template